COMMON ERRORS PRACTICE EXERCISE WORK SHEET

COMMON ERRORS 

Grammatical errors come in many forms and we can easily confuse.There are many types of errors which makes us confuse. some common errors are with prepositions ,subject verb agreement,tense, punctuation , spelling and other parts of speech. I try to cover all types of examples  of sentences in my practice exercises which is useful the students to prepare the exams.


PRACTICE EXERCISE II   

  1. Sheela hairs are curly    
  2. The factory workers were absorbed in their work. 
  3.  One of her friend is doctor.  
  4. My father is afraid from the snake.  
  5. The judge passed order for his release. 
  6. The chairs legs are broken. 
  7. The father was angry against his son.  
  8. The road is close for repair.   
  9. I am worried for my health. 
  10. My bus was arrived to the town in the morning. 
  11. Rahul has finished two third of his lesson.   
  12. Reena got only passing marks.  
  13. Students were ashamed from their bad behavior. 
  14. We believe to God. 
  15. She is true to her words.
  16. Twenty Thousand are  a big amount.  
  17. Mohan boasted for his strength. 
  18. We should careful for our health.  . 
  19. My mother need two dozens oranges. 
  20. We should more careful with our money. 
  21. She traveled with bus yesterday. 
  22. The first inning is over. 
  23. I have hundred rupees note. 
  24.  She complained for high fever. 
  25. I wish i was young again.
Answer:
  1. Sheela hair is curly.
  2. The factory workers were absorbed at their work
  3.  One of her friends is a doctor.
  4.  My father is afraid of the dog.
  5. The judges passed orders for his release.
  6. The legs of chair are broken.
  7.  The father was angry with his son.
  8. The road is closed for repairs.
  9.  I am worried about my health.
  10. My bus was arrived at the town in the morning.
  11. Rahul has finished two thirds of his lesson.
  12. Reena got only pass marks.
  13.  Student were ashamed of their bad behavior.
  14.  We believe in God.
  15.  She is true to her word.
  16. Twenty Thousand is a big amount.
  17.  Mohan boasted of his strength.
  18. We should careful of our health.
  19.  My mother need two dozen oranges.
  20. She traveled by the bus yesterday.
  21. We should more careful for our money.
  22. The first innings is over.
  23.  I have a hundred rupee note.
  24. She complained of high fever.
  25.  I wish i were young again.

Comments