GRAMMAR PRONOUNS. WORKSHEET

FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE CORRECT FORM OF THE  PRONOUNS.


1.        Please come here,......... want to talk to you.
2.    Come and tell ........ what is the problem.
3.    My mother told ........... about my sister.
4.    Sheela is my best friend and ........... is going to her grandfather's         house.
5.    I have a question for each one of ..........
6.    My teacher told ........ that i should not eat outside daily.
7.    My friend talk to ......... only when he want  me to do something         for ........
8.    Seema and Rahul are good friends ........ study in the same                    school.
9.    My elder brother was worried about ......
10.  Her class teacher was angry with ..........
11.  Lion is a royal animal . ...... called the King of the jungle.
12.  Deer are herbivores . ...... eat grass, leaves and vegetables.
13.  My sister cooks delicious food for ......
14.  This is not Yashasvi's car.......  car is red .
15.   Today, I am busing with  ....... birthday party .
16.   Jyoti said that ..... would take a nap at the night.
17.   My friend and I decided   that ..... would go to the market.
18.   Geeta and Bina said that ..... would come over today.
19.   Sanjay is not feeling well. ....... should see a doctor.
20.   Mehul and Geeta were going out for a wald. Their mother told             ..... to wear their sweaters as it was quite cold outside.

Answer: 1.I 2. Me 3. Me 4. She 5. Them  6. Me 7. Me , Him 8. They 9. Me  10. Her  11.He  13 Me
15.My 16. She 17. We 18.They 19. He 20. Them



Comments