PRONOUNS WORKSHEET OF CLASS Ist TO VIIIth CLASS PRONOUNS


 PRONOUNS 


(WORKSHEET OF  CLASS Ist TO VIIIth CLASS )

Fill in the blanks with personal pronouns.

  1. You must clean ...............(your/yours) room before you go to out.
  1. Where is Radhika? I want to see ........... (she /her)
  2. Call Renu. I must to speak ...........(her/she)
  3. Tell ........... to go market.(her/she)
  4. I want him and ............ to go (he/him)
  5. How does she know ............ are Indians. (we/ he)
  6. Ritika is ill. I often go to see ............(she / her)
  7. Rohan has just arrived . Mother will call on ...........(them/him)
  8. If you are late, I will punish ............(him/you)
  9. You are mistaken , ......... boy. (your /my)
  10. The children finished .............(their/them) ice creams. 
  11. Boys went for shopping. ............... (they/ he) bought new bed sheets.
  12. Take off your shoes.  .............(It/they) are wet.
  13. The man crossed the road then .............(he/she) entered the market.
  14. Rima put the blanket on the bed ..............(it/ they ) was soft.
  15. Look at .............(him /his )he is swimming.
  16. Meera is sleeping don't distrub .............. (him/her) 
  17. Your baby is hungry, give some milk  to ............(her /he)
  18. My brother and Raj are friends. I like both of .............(they /them)
  19. .............(my /me) family enjoy spending time together.


ANSWER:   1.her  2.her  3.her  4.he  5.we  6.her  7.him  8.you  9.my  10.their  11.they  12.they.  13.he  14.it  15.him  16.her  17.her  18.them  19.my  20. your

Comments