GRAMMAR ACTIVE AND PASSIVE VOICE PRACTICE LESSON WORKSHEET

ACTIVE AND PASSIVE VOICE PRACTICE LESSON

  1. Seema expect good news.
  2. My grandfather waters these plants.
  3. Everyone respects an honest person.
  4. The sun gives heat an light.
  5. Geeta know his address.
  6. Children obey me .
  7. This book contains a large number of poem.
  8. Does the peon carry out the orders?
  9. Do you need a new uniform?
  10. Why does he waste money?
  11. I help my friends.
  12. Her cousins teased her.
  13. A nurse looks after this little girl.
  14. Am I disturbing you ?
  15. He writes poems.
  16. My parents love me.
  17. Do you need money?
  18. Who makes these programmes?
  19. A bus knocked him down.
  20. Did the maid break the jug?

Answer:

  1. Good news is expected by Seema.
  2. These plants are watered by my grandfather.
  3. An honest person is respected by everyone.
  4. Heat and light is given by the sun.
  5. His address is known by Geeta.
  6. I am obeyed by children.
  7. A large number of  poem are contains by this book.
  8. Are the orders are carried out by the peons?
  9. I is the uniform needed by you?
  10. Why is money wasted by him?
  11. My friend are helped by me.
  12. She was teased by her cousins.
  13. This little girl is looked after by a nurse?
  14. Are you being disturbed by me?
  15. Poems are written by him.
  16. I am loved by my parents.
  17. Is money needed by you?
  18. By whom are these programmes made?
  19. He was knocked down by a bus.
  20. How was the thief caught by you?

Comments