REARRANGE THE FOLLOWING WORDS AND PHRASES FORM MEANINGFUL SENTENCES WORKSHEET


REARRANGE THE FOLLOWING WORDS AND PHRASES T FORM MEANINGFUL SENTENCES 



  1. Individual / an important / in the /role /education /plays  /life of /every
  2. A passport /education / living / is /comfortable /a good to/has it / guarantees / as satisfyingly job
  3. Parents /therefore /singularly /are  /into/focused /on ensuring /admission /good school
  4. a /woman / I / German/am.
  5. an / Indian  / have been for 34 years now / married to / I /
  6. I  /tense lie / in Germany / to /prefer the Indian /way of life
  7. in / Mumbai /to Zaveri Bazar / once /for shopping / I went
  8. walked along / in shop windows / I /looking at the items
  9. a pendant / suddenly / notice / I \
  10. unusual / had / image if Durga / an it
  11. not sitting / the goddess / on the lion / was /
  12. on a chariot / she / drawn / by / standing / four lions 
  13. it for / finally bought / ten thousand rupees / I 
  14. attractive / was /very / she / very
  15. her mouth / as soon as / the spell broke / but / she opened

Comments