FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH APPROPRIATE PREPOSITIONS WORKSHEET

FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH APPROPRIATE PREPOSITIONS 


  1. The coach was happy ......... Rohan because he played well.
  2. My brother owns a house ..... Rampur  ..... Utter Pradesh.
  3. My teachers are proud ..... me.
  4. He stays ...... Model Town .
  5. There are many fountains ....... the park.
  6. The aircraft landed ...... the airport.
  7. The mall is ....... the post office.
  8. The girl is playing .... a doll.
  9. The man signed the property papers ....  a pen.
  10. My grand father live .... Mohan Nagar ..... New Delhi.
  11. The train stopped .... the railway station.
  12. The postman is ..... the door.
  13. I will wait for you ....... the book shop.
  14. The painting is decorating ... the wall.
  15. She stood ...... her mother.
Answer1.with  2. at  3. of 4. at 5.in 6. at 7. near 8.with 9.with 10. at  in 11.at 12.at 13. at 14. on 15.beside

Comments