CONJUNCTIONS PRACTICES EXERCISE WORKSHEET

CONJUNCTIONS PRACTICES EXERCISE 

COMBINE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES USING AN APPROPRIATE CONJUNCTION 

  1. We decided to set out. It was raining.
  2. I respect him . He is a brave man.
  3. He did not win the first prize . He worked hard.
  4. He is not a knave. He is not a fool.
  5. He was not there . His brother was not there.
  6. I like him . He is dangerous.
  7. I like him . He is kind.
  8. I want to the market .I bought some grocery.
  9. John is tall. Marks is taller.
  10. Saurabh is a dancer . He is a singer.
  11. I can participate in drill. I can participate in relay race.
  12. He worked sincerely . He did well in his exams.
Answers
  1. We decided to set out though it was raining.
  2. I respect him because he is a brave man.
  3. he did not win the first prize through he worked hard.
  4. he is neither knave nor a fool.
  5. Both he and his brother were not there.
  6. I like him although he is dangerous.
  7. I like him because he is kind.
  8. I went to the market and bought some grocery.
  9. John is tall but Mark is taller.
  10. Saurabh is a dancer as well as a singer.
  11. I can participate in drill as well as in relay race.
  12. He worked sincerely therefore he did well in his exams. 

Comments